VaultBoy! VaultBoy!

Well Done! I haven't Played Fallout 4 yet, but this makes it look pretty fun!

GI Joe: Laser Battle GI Joe: Laser Battle

Wow. It's Nice to See Something New from You After so Long. I can Really Appreciate the Accuracy of these Lasers.......Very Fluent and Well Animated. Good Job Man.

kalabor106 responds:

Yeah I've been dragging my feet on animation lately. i think Ive caught a lazy bug. Hehehe. Thanks for the review man.

Minecraft in 30 Seconds Minecraft in 30 Seconds

Pretty Close, Actually.

Harvest Moon: Dating Game Harvest Moon: Dating Game

It Looks Great and All....But it's Definitely Incomplete....I'd be Willing to Help You with this if You'd Like....I Think You're a Pretty Good Artist, and that this could be Even Better if it were Complete.

Yasu Yasu

This is a Pretty Good Game. Yes, there are Definitely a Few Errors Here and there, but I Overall Liked what You did with this. I would Like to See More Stuff Like this from You. I Actually Enjoyed Playing this a Lot, Despite the Obvious Glitches. Great Job.

jowiebowie responds:

Thanks I will try to work more into detail in the game. I will keep everything updated

Super Panic Abusive Attac Super Panic Abusive Attac

Good Job. I Know I didn't really get to Contribute Much During the Development (Other than Wishing You Good Luck and Such), but this Turned Out to be a Really Great Game! It Starts Off a Little Slow, but Slowly gets Interesting, as You Fight for Your Life and Try to Survive! It's a Very Well Developed Game, and I would Gladly Play it Again. Best of Luck in the Competition!

Megacharlie159 responds:

Thanks dude :)

Dragon Ball Z Loop Dragon Ball Z Loop

Thanks for Posting this. I'll Definitely Ask You to Do All the Music for the Actual Animation. I'll Start on it as soon as I get My Computer Shipped Up.

Stupefaction Stupefaction

This Song is Actually Pretty Damn Good.....I can Tell that it Took You a while, and the Actual Theme of the Song is Expressed Nicely.....I Know You've been through a Lot of Frustration Lately, but just Push and get through it! It'll End Eventually......Anyway, Nice Song! Keep 'Em Coming! (Hey, Not a Goldfinger Cover this Time! :D )

My Girlfriend's Shower Sucks My Girlfriend's Shower Sucks

Great Job. Even though it wasn't really a Deep Song, it was still.....Interpretive.....Keep Up the Good Work......Who Knows? Maybe Better Songs to Come in the Future........

Twisted4000 responds:

lol it's a pretty dumb song, but I think it's funny. It was basically an exercise for me, not only for my wretched singing to improve, but more practice for getting better at working with audio in general. Thank you, and yes better songs to come, hopefully less Goldfinger covers...

Annihilation Annihilation

This is EXCELLENT! You captured Annihilation's character impeccably. The shading is phenomenal. Also, I really like the background you chose. It fits in very well with the story I have planned for this character. Great job, man! :D

kalabor106 responds:

Was hoping you would like it.

Within Within

It looks great. I really like the variety of colors you used. The trees in the background look great as well. The eel in the pond is a little bit hard to make out as far as details, but I appreciate the story that this illustration tells. Well done!

Comfy Bathroom Comfy Bathroom

It looks great! It looks more realistic than anything I've seen you make before. Keep it up! :D

IceBurger responds:

Thanks man.
Looks like we all making a bit of progress huh.