Dragon Ball Z Loop Dragon Ball Z Loop

Thanks for Posting this. I'll Definitely Ask You to Do All the Music for the Actual Animation. I'll Start on it as soon as I get My Computer Shipped Up.

Stupefaction Stupefaction

This Song is Actually Pretty Damn Good.....I can Tell that it Took You a while, and the Actual Theme of the Song is Expressed Nicely.....I Know You've been through a Lot of Frustration Lately, but just Push and get through it! It'll End Eventually......Anyway, Nice Song! Keep 'Em Coming! (Hey, Not a Goldfinger Cover this Time! :D )

My Girlfriend's Shower Sucks My Girlfriend's Shower Sucks

Great Job. Even though it wasn't really a Deep Song, it was still.....Interpretive.....Keep Up the Good Work......Who Knows? Maybe Better Songs to Come in the Future........

Twisted4000 responds:

lol it's a pretty dumb song, but I think it's funny. It was basically an exercise for me, not only for my wretched singing to improve, but more practice for getting better at working with audio in general. Thank you, and yes better songs to come, hopefully less Goldfinger covers...

Neptune [Demo] Neptune [Demo]

Hey! This is Actually Pretty Good! Keep Working on it and Maybe Cut Out some of the Guitar, and you'll have a Real Piece of Work here Man!