Harvest Moon: Dating Game Harvest Moon: Dating Game

It Looks Great and All....But it's Definitely Incomplete....I'd be Willing to Help You with this if You'd Like....I Think You're a Pretty Good Artist, and that this could be Even Better if it were Complete.

Yasu Yasu

This is a Pretty Good Game. Yes, there are Definitely a Few Errors Here and there, but I Overall Liked what You did with this. I would Like to See More Stuff Like this from You. I Actually Enjoyed Playing this a Lot, Despite the Obvious Glitches. Great Job.

jowiebowie responds:

Thanks I will try to work more into detail in the game. I will keep everything updated

Super Panic Abusive Attac Super Panic Abusive Attac

Good Job. I Know I didn't really get to Contribute Much During the Development (Other than Wishing You Good Luck and Such), but this Turned Out to be a Really Great Game! It Starts Off a Little Slow, but Slowly gets Interesting, as You Fight for Your Life and Try to Survive! It's a Very Well Developed Game, and I would Gladly Play it Again. Best of Luck in the Competition!

Megacharlie159 responds:

Thanks dude :)

Animancer Animancer

Excellent Game! Smooth Controls and an Interesting Concept.....Hope You Win the Ludum Dare......Also, Ever Thought of Making a Part 2 to this Story?

Blox-Jump (DEMO) Blox-Jump (DEMO)

You Know, this is Probably the Best a Game Like this (Basically the Impossible Game Repackaged) can get, but it's kinda sad Man....If You just Redrew Everything to Fit a Different Design, it would be 5 Stars, but in its Present Condition, it can Only Really Grab the Attention of Younger Players....What would I Suggest? Either A- Repackage the Game to Fit to an Anime or B- Scrap this Project, and Used what you've Learned to Make a Completely Original Game......That's All the Advice I can really give You Know, but Keep Up the Good Work Anyhow! Huh......This Actually Managed to Grab My Attention for About 10 Minutes, Strangely Enough.......

StarTwistGames responds:

Thank you for your opinion! Trust me im, working on upgrading the game! There will be a actual story, a new look, and everything :)

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

Y'know.......I don't know why so Many People are Hating on this Game......It may not be what you expected, but for me......It's a Legend in the Making. I've Played All the Games, and can Honestly say...These are the Best Games on Newgrounds.......A Lot of People Hate this for the Title, but I Honestly can't. The Story is way to Good to Make the Title seem Bad. I Know you think People Might Not Care Man, But.....I do.....Thank you, Jim-Chaotic, for Making this Wonderful Series.
Best Regards, Saskae

It's A Beautiful World It's A Beautiful World

This Story Killed Me.....It was so Perfect.....But there's No Happy Ending in this kind of Story and it just Completely Kills Me You didn't Add one in.........

Seizure Tiem Seizure Tiem

I Walked Right into this one........

Naruto Super Sex Quiz Naruto Super Sex Quiz

"When did it End"? My Favorite Part is Since this Game was Made in 2009 it's not Updated for the Fact Shippuden Ended.....Either way, good game......

MrPinku: SpaceMorons Teas MrPinku: SpaceMorons Teas

After Apple gets the Game Over Screen with Middle Horn, you Choose Middle Object again but it Crushes You and you're still Standing......This is a Very Nice Game so Far!

MrPinku responds: