VaultBoy! VaultBoy!

Well Done! I haven't Played Fallout 4 yet, but this makes it look pretty fun!

GI Joe: Laser Battle GI Joe: Laser Battle

Wow. It's Nice to See Something New from You After so Long. I can Really Appreciate the Accuracy of these Lasers.......Very Fluent and Well Animated. Good Job Man.

kalabor106 responds:

Yeah I've been dragging my feet on animation lately. i think Ive caught a lazy bug. Hehehe. Thanks for the review man.

Minecraft in 30 Seconds Minecraft in 30 Seconds

Pretty Close, Actually.

10 Amazing Actual facts 10 Amazing Actual facts

Hey, Not Bad! Work on it, you'll get there, Bud.

Dumb Kids EP01 Dumb Kids EP01

Glad You Finally Posted it! Hope it gets Front Paged! Haha

saucybird responds:

Lmao idk about that, but also you're able to get online up there with your brother??

Revy Vs Spike Revy Vs Spike

Very Nice! Fluent, and Overall just Great!

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash5 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash5

I Remember Watching these on Youtube when these were just at a Few Hundred Views.....I Guess it's been a while, huh? I would Really Like to get in Contact with the Artist of these. I'd Like to Thank Her for All these Great Years, and getting Me into Flash Animations in the First Place.....I Miss these Days....
(I Believe My Brother Contacted her a when it First Came Out, Responded and Everything....)

Rhythm and Rockets Rhythm and Rockets

5 Stars. Not Only do You have Great Characters and Fluent Animation, but it Follows the Theme of the Song in a Way that the Artist Probably Never Even Imagined. The Backgrounds are Well Blended and they Fit the Characters well. There's Nothing to Change About this. Well Done.

gildedguy responds:

It Is Good To Hear That I Did The Song Justice. I Must Have Listened To It At Least 100 Times By Now.

Blue Mango: Episode 1 Blue Mango: Episode 1

This is Very Enjoyable. Can't Wait for Episode 2 to Come Out!

Xenoblade Chronicles SK Teaser Xenoblade Chronicles SK Teaser

Is it Weird this that this Reminded Me of the May-Pac Fight?