View Profile Dangerice

60 Movie Reviews

Wow. It's Nice to See Something New from You After so Long. I can Really Appreciate the Accuracy of these Lasers.......Very Fluent and Well Animated. Good Job Man.

kalabor106 responds:

Yeah I've been dragging my feet on animation lately. i think Ive caught a lazy bug. Hehehe. Thanks for the review man.

Pretty Close, Actually.

Hey, Not Bad! Work on it, you'll get there, Bud.

23 Game Reviews

It Looks Great and All....But it's Definitely Incomplete....I'd be Willing to Help You with this if You'd Like....I Think You're a Pretty Good Artist, and that this could be Even Better if it were Complete.

This is a Pretty Good Game. Yes, there are Definitely a Few Errors Here and there, but I Overall Liked what You did with this. I would Like to See More Stuff Like this from You. I Actually Enjoyed Playing this a Lot, Despite the Obvious Glitches. Great Job.

jowiebowie responds:

Thanks I will try to work more into detail in the game. I will keep everything updated

Good Job. I Know I didn't really get to Contribute Much During the Development (Other than Wishing You Good Luck and Such), but this Turned Out to be a Really Great Game! It Starts Off a Little Slow, but Slowly gets Interesting, as You Fight for Your Life and Try to Survive! It's a Very Well Developed Game, and I would Gladly Play it Again. Best of Luck in the Competition!

Megacharlie159 responds:

Thanks dude :)

3 Audio Reviews

Thanks for Posting this. I'll Definitely Ask You to Do All the Music for the Actual Animation. I'll Start on it as soon as I get My Computer Shipped Up.

This Song is Actually Pretty Damn Good.....I can Tell that it Took You a while, and the Actual Theme of the Song is Expressed Nicely.....I Know You've been through a Lot of Frustration Lately, but just Push and get through it! It'll End Eventually......Anyway, Nice Song! Keep 'Em Coming! (Hey, Not a Goldfinger Cover this Time! :D )

Hey! This is Actually Pretty Good! Keep Working on it and Maybe Cut Out some of the Guitar, and you'll have a Real Piece of Work here Man!

42 Art Reviews

This is EXCELLENT! You captured Annihilation's character impeccably. The shading is phenomenal. Also, I really like the background you chose. It fits in very well with the story I have planned for this character. Great job, man! :D

kalabor106 responds:

Was hoping you would like it.

It looks great. I really like the variety of colors you used. The trees in the background look great as well. The eel in the pond is a little bit hard to make out as far as details, but I appreciate the story that this illustration tells. Well done!

It looks great! It looks more realistic than anything I've seen you make before. Keep it up! :D

IceBurger responds:

Thanks man.
Looks like we all making a bit of progress huh.

Make a commission! They're free! :) (Note: Commissions closing soon!)

20, Male